ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rrhati2010 <rr.h...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil seems to be bottleneck
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 05:35:25 GMT

Thanks for the findings and suggestions....even I am facing the same problem
deploying in Jboss4.2 and tested with Jmeter for it's performance.

Everytime I start putting load on server it gets me Error: OutofMemory or
OutofSwapSpace or Not able to create a new native thread even though there
is enough heap memory(around 512M free).

I have raised this issue on JIRA also: OFBIZ-3707

Further I will try to implement your suggestions and let you know the
results.

Thanks,
RRH

-----