ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From James McGill <james.mcg...@ableengineering.com>
Subject Re: QuoteId and OrderId sequence, possible race condition?
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 22:30:44 GMT
 This happened again, this time with an InvoiceId.

What could possibly cause an Invoice to be written with an InvoiceId
(received via, InvoiceServices.xml#getNextInvoiceId)
without getNextInvoiceId writing the incremented value to
PartyAcctgPreference ?

In my log I can see the last time an InvoiceId was created.
getNextInvoiceId logs its context, and the method succeeds (We are using
INVSQ_ENF_SEQ etc.).  The invoice is created and everything seems fine.

Then the next and subsequent invoices fail because the PartyAcctgPreference
wasn't updated.  I can't understand from the code how that is even possible.

Could                     <store-value value-field="partyAcctgPreference"/>
possibly not be writing, but also not throwing an error?

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ