ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From soumya jyoti guru <somu.gur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem occures in datepicker (date time calender) , which results in expansion in form.
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 12:18:43 GMT
Thanks jacques,
Following are the steps through which you can understand the problem that I
am facing ,
When I click on the date picker (which is a calender) it displays itself
inside the form and pushing the labels below(for reference I am attaching
the screenshot),which should not be the expected case. The calender should
come overlay instead of inside the form and should not shift the elements
below for taking its position in the form. Ideally it should come over the
screen as the, for example ,the lookups come. and I am using the bizzare
theme , for the following url "
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=FA-001".

Following are the changes that I made for making it work as I expected. So I
am interested to know the why this changes were commented  and why this made
as a relative layered output.

I made changes in the calender_date_select.js file as below

Line no 123:(originally)
 /* mod for OFBiz layered lookups
    var left_px = e_left.toString() + "px", top_px = (above ? (e_top -
c_height ) : ( e_bottom )).toString() + "px";*/

Change made by me is:
/* mod for OFBiz layered lookups*/
   var left_px = e_left.toString() + "px", top_px = (above ? (e_top -
c_height ) : ( e_bottom )).toString() + "px";

Line no 128:(originally)
/* mod for OFBiz layered lookups
    this.calendar_div.style.left = left_px;  this.calendar_div.style.top =
top_px;*/
    this.calendar_div.style.left = "0px";  this.calendar_div.style.top =
top_px;

Changes made by me is:
/* mod for OFBiz layered lookups*/
   this.calendar_div.style.left = left_px;  this.calendar_div.style.top =
top_px;
    /*this.calendar_div.style.left = "0px";  this.calendar_div.style.top =
top_px;*/

Line no 147:(Origianlly)
 /* mod for OFBiz layered lookups       var style = { position:"absolute",
visibility: "hidden", left:0, top:0 }*/
      var style = { position:"relative", visibility: "hidden", left:0, top:0
}

change made by me is:
/* mod for OFBiz layered lookups*/
      var style = { position:"absolute", visibility: "hidden", left:0, top:0
}
   /*  var style = { position:"relative", visibility: "hidden", left:0,
top:0 }*/

Regards
Soumya