ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: groove eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 04:22:35 GMT
ok I found a klutzy way.

click on groovy.ui.GroovyMain and do a
run
put in the arguments for the script of file
per below.

you can also do this from a command line as long as the files and jar
are local with no eclipse
java -jar [path from were you are to groovy.jar]groovy.jar
groovy.ui.GroovyMain

error: neither -e or filename provided
usage: groovy [options] [args]
  -p                               process files line by line and print
result
                                   (see also -n)
  -D,--define <name=value>         define a system property
  -a,--autosplit <splitPattern>    split lines using splitPattern
(default '\s')
                                   using implicit 'split' variable
  -c,--encoding <charset>          specify the encoding of the files
  -d,--debug                       debug mode will print out full stack
traces
  -e <script>                      specify a command line script
  -h,--help                        usage information
  -i <extension>                   modify files in place; create backup if
                                   extension is given (e.g. '.bak')
  -l <port>                        listen on a port and process inbound
lines
  -n                               process files line by line using implicit
                                   'line' variable
  -v,--version                     display the Groovy and JVM versions

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 5/17/2010 2:40 PM: