ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Atul Vani <atul.v...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: StateList
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 08:59:34 GMT
Hi R.S.,

using this method "getAssociatedStateList()" should be appropriate
from the "CommonWorkers.java"

but seem like there's no supporting data of German States is present either.

So, you will need to Edit ofbiz_trunk/framework/common/dataGeoData_DE.xml
and add entries like below for each State
     <GeoAssoc geoId="DE" geoIdTo="DE-BW" geoAssocTypeId="REGIONS"/>
     <GeoAssoc geoId="DE" geoIdTo="DE-BY" geoAssocTypeId="REGIONS"/>

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani