ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: OFBiz unicode version ?
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 13:03:27 GMT
my understanding of Unicode is 16bits  assigned for a word.
so you can have International text.
ofbiz accomplishes this two ways.
all labels can be internationalized using the UIlabels.xml  we developed.
These are used in widgets and Ftl pages that display Data.
for more sophisticated screens then content component lets you store
internationalized pages.

maybe what you looking for is ofbiz supports internalization like I18n

========================

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Anil Soni sent the following on 5/29/2010 9:14 PM:
> Thanks BJ for reply. But I need Unicode version that OFBiz uses because I have to mentioned
this in a proposal.

I can get that information ?

>> Regards,
>> Anil Soni
>> Tel  : 91-22-6795 4324
>> Cell : 91 9930302283

>> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient
(s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information,
notify the sender and delete it from your system.