ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com>
Subject Re: How to I overcome this error?
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:07:35 GMT
I checked the 9.04 release zip file and the repository - those
annotations do not exist in 9.04. They were removed last March - so
maybe you are using an old download. At any rate, the problem doesn't
exist in current code.

-Adrian

On 5/27/2010 8:57 AM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:
> Hi Adrian:
>
> I just downloaded the 9.04 release from the download site and these
> lines are in the iCalRecurConverter.java source starting at line 124:
>
> @Override
> public void visit(Difference expr) {
> VisitorState newState = new VisitorState();
> newState.isIntersection = this.state.isIntersection;
> this.stateStack.push(this.state);
> this.state = newState;
> expr.getIncluded().accept(this);
>
> Thanks.
> Regards
> Ruth
>
> Adrian Crum wrote:
>> Where are you getting that file from? Those annotations are not in 9.04.
>>
>> -Adrian
>>
>> On 5/27/2010 8:40 AM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:
>>> Hi Adrian:
>>> Here you go...a partial listing from recent 9.04 iCalRecurConverter.java
>>> (with my comments) source:
>>>
>>> // ----- TemporalExpressionVisitor Implementation ----- //
>>>
>>> // @Override
>>> public void visit(Difference expr) {
>>> VisitorState newState = new VisitorState();
>>> newState.isIntersection = this.state.isIntersection;
>>> this.stateStack.push(this.state);
>>> this.state = newState;
>>> expr.getIncluded().accept(this);
>>> newState.isExcluded = true;
>>> expr.getExcluded().accept(this);
>>> this.state = this.stateStack.pop();
>>> if (this.state.isIntersection) {
>>> this.state.inclRecurList.addAll(newState.inclRecurList);