ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: How to I overcome this error?
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 15:57:53 GMT
Hi Adrian:

I just downloaded the 9.04 release from the download site and these
lines are in the iCalRecurConverter.java source starting at line 124:

 @Override
    public void visit(Difference expr) {
        VisitorState newState = new VisitorState();
        newState.isIntersection = this.state.isIntersection;
        this.stateStack.push(this.state);
        this.state = newState;
        expr.getIncluded().accept(this);

Thanks.