ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: Sorely need testers-- was syncing code on server and laptop was demo-trunk error changing Company address
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 14:27:52 GMT
Hi BJ:
If you back-port Selenium to 9.04, I'd be happy to come up with some
test cases. I've already got an extensive list of business test case
scenarios I used for various tasks involving OFBiz.
I can't use 10.x or trunk because I'm still running Java 1.5 in production.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoffman@myofbiz.com