ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: How to send nice html newsletters?
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 12:58:50 GMT
Hi Bruno:
One more thing, my application lets the mailing list manager view the
HTML email as it is being built. So, you can work up your template, view
it as the client would see it using the OFBiz webapp I built and then,
when the email manger is happy with the Freemarker template, apply it to
the mailing list.

The application supports an unlimited number of mailing lists, templates
per list, list owners (the list "manager") and of course, an unlimited
number of contact mechs per list.

Regards,
Ruth