ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "R. S." <r...@meinkino.com>
Subject Re: BeanShell Scripts
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 11:20:58 GMT
Thank you Scott, for this quick answer.

Regards
Rudolf

Scott Gray schrieb:
> Groovy is our current scripting language of choice and is mostly used within screen definitions
for data preparation although the integration does support using groovy scripts for services
and controller events.  BeanShell was used before we integrated groovy and is still supported
but it isn't used in the codebase any more.

> Regards
> Scott
>
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> On 3/05/2010, at 10:18 AM, R. S. wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have some small questions regarding the BeanShell scripts. How common is it? Will
it often used in OFBiz? What do you prefer, Java or BSH or something else? I am a little confused
about the selection of the various languages. Many thanks in advance.