ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: ecommerce site logo
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 18:55:14 GMT
since release 9.04 Themes are used.
ecommerce has two themes.
the default is the old way for where info is.
the multitex uses the themes/multitex folder.
I suggest you create a new theme.
see
look at the theme/yourtheme/data/
for all the info you can modify.
then you can put your logo in the new theme you create.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Hammad Afridi sent the following on 5/3/2010 10:11 AM:
> Hi,
> I am trying to change the ofbiz logo on the ecommerce site but for some reason I am unable
to.I have created a new logo image and pasted into the framework images folder.I have also
cleared all the cache but still I couldnt able to see anything.I have also change the name
of the logo image in the catalog manager.