ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From prasanthi_ofbiz <prasanthi.sreeramjammise...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Search result table Rows max length Specification
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 05:18:34 GMT

Hi Ravindra,
I tried it for value '10' also, its not reflecting.
If I check the ModelForm.java  in that its taking index and size values from
context object,which contains values as below.

==>[viewIndex]:0
==>[viewSize]:20
==>[lowIndex]:0
==>[highIndex]:20

Eventhough I removed the  below 2 lines of code from screen its not
interrupting the flow
<set field="viewIndex" from-field="parameters.VIEW_INDEX" type="Integer"
default-value="0"/>
<set field="viewSize" from-field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE" type="Integer"
default-value="1000"/>

Regards,
Prasanthi