ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From prasanthi_ofbiz <prasanthi.sreeramjammise...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Not able to navigate to a screen
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 06:03:50 GMT

Hi Deepak Dixit ,
Thanks your suggestion. I missed out that out field specification . Now its
working fine.
I want to know one more . How to load the parent record details in the
service by passing fk column.
My requirement is inside createFinAccountTrans service I want to get the
postToGlAccountId of respective 'finAccountId'.  Presently I have
finAccountId in my hand and by using it I want to retrieve
postToGlAccountId,which is in its parent table "Fin_Account".

Regards,
Prasanthi