ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From prasanthi_ofbiz <prasanthi.sreeramjammise...@tcs.com>
Subject How to edi the <@ofbizUrl/>
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 06:40:28 GMT

Hi
   In Ofbiz Application the each and every request contains the <@ofbizUrl>
url part . I have implemented cash server in ofbiz application. Its working
fine, but I have one issue like one of the screen having First, Next,
Previous and Last links which will contain the parent url with dynamic
parameters. In my application the url contains one ticket number as a
paramenter. While clicking on the any one of these links the url picking the
parent url which will contain the ticket number as one of the parameter. I
don't want this ticket number. So I want to remove the ticket from the
<@ofbizUrl>.
 Plese help me in this .....