ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From tiffanymlk <steph.mei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removing widgets from myportal's showPortalPage
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:11:17 GMT

Thanks a lot. I didn't realise. I still need to work my way through that
module, since actually I wanted to add a portlet in the 'MyProfile' page of
the client, that will enable the client to view Project current details
assigned to him/her. I know that a similar portlet already exists however,
no project is showing even though I assigned the client as a resource of the
project. I think this is because the client was no righs to view the
projectmgr module.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Adrian Crum [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+1752023-430995873-210756@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B1752023-430995873-210756@n4.nabble.com>