ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Patrick <patrickinminneapo...@gmail.com>
Subject any reason a groovy file can't execute my java class?
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:57:12 GMT
I made a little java class but it won't execute for me in groovy, I
can execute other classes

orh = new OrderReadHelper(); //i can execute this

z = new NextPickupDateUpdater();  //this is my class, it doesn't
complain, but it doesn't execute, inspecting the value gives a memory
address,
numdays = z.update();  //here it breaks

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
NextPickupDateUpdater.update() is applicable for argument types: ()
values: {} (No signature of method: NextPickupDateUpdater.update() is
applicable for argument types: () values: {})