ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From abhishek jain <abhishek.netj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customer : Available balance
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:19:50 GMT
Hi rishi can you be a bit more specific please,

2. quickCreateCustomer : i cannt even find this word in the file
PartyServices.xml
3. usePrimaryEmailUsername: did you meant the default value or something
similar,

CREDIT CARD PRESENT: what do you mean
same goes for the billing a/c,
Also on the links like
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Course
I cannt see much info as the content is missing,
I know it is a bit more than help, but it will surely help me a lot.

--
thanks
abhishek

--