ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Catalog management in Ofbiz
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:05:51 GMT
It's 1am here and I'm not working, I'm contributing to OFBiz and my request had nothing to
do with my employer.

Let's not forget that the material you're advertising isn't free.

I don't have a problem with advertising but this is a discussion forum and I don't believe
that your advertising emails do anything to further the discussion.  How about saying something
useful and then including your one liner?

Regards
Scott

On 1/05/2010, at 12:56 AM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

> Thank you Heidi.
> FYI, unlike the HotWax sponsored blogs and tutorials, there is nothing on my site that
advertises anything but how to get more information about OFBiz.
> Regards,
> Ruth
> Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
> ruth.hoffman@myofbiz.com
>
> Info Olagos wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> However, i find it a good thing to publish regularly the url from
>> www.myofbiz.com .
>>
>> The documentation of ofbiz is a really difficult one to find exactly what
>> you need.
>>
>> And at this url you immediately know where to find the information.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Heidi
>>
>> 2010/4/30 Scott Gray <scott.gray@hotwaxmedia.com>
>>

>>> Hi Ruth,
>>>
>>> This is bordering on spam and starting to get annoying, would you mind
>>> trying to contribute to the discussion before starting in with the
>>> advertising?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott

>>> Manager, products, catalogs and categories, please see my book: "Getting
>>> Started with Apache OFBiz, The Catalog Manager". You may purchase a copy of
>>> this at: http://www.myofbiz.com

>>> help noticing this discussion because I wanted to do the same thing - set up
>>> a hierarchy of categories for products.  I was just going through the
>>> business setup guide located at
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guideand
towards the end it discusses how to set up categories.  I have a couple