ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Quantity ordered on Sales order
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:15:09 GMT
On 2/04/2010, at 10:56 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> This would mean that the minimum ordered quantity would depend on price and not the product
itself.

Isn't this a good thing?  Different ProductStores could have different minimum quantity requirements.

> Why not, but I would have thought it would have rather depended on the product.

Why?

> Have you an use case, or is it rather to open things? Because for the supplier I see
the reason, for the price less.

Only Len's use case.  If a ProductPrice is dependent on a minimum quantity and the product
cannot be added to the cart without a valid price then this seems like a natural solution.

> Jacques
>
>> Scott Gray wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be better to add a minimumOrderQuantity field to ProductPrice in the
same way that SupplierProduct has?