ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.26
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:20:14 GMT
I have one instance running as a demo of the trunk, since it was put in
last week. I have not had time to put it through it tests with selenium.
I have not tried it with 9.04, yet.
if your running tomcat outside of ofbiz then I can see the reason to use .26
I don't know enough yet to know if you can access the feature of .26
while embedded.

Note when i first ran .26 I got some fatal errors that disappeared after
restarting it a couple of times.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Craig Ambrose sent the following on 4/28/2010 12:17 AM:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone gotten Tomcat 6.0.26 working with ofbiz? I'm using the 9.04 ofbiz release
and am in need of some of the capabilities of the latest Tomcat release.