ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Question regarding Catalog management in Ofbiz
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:30:16 GMT
to address your basic concern the solution would be to load only the
ID's instead of the complete data for each row.
this is a minor change to the find call.
give that a try.
List<GenericValue> org.ofbiz.entity.Delegator.findList(String
entityName, EntityCondition entityCondition, Set<String> fieldsToSelect,
List<String> orderBy, EntityFindOptions findOptions, boolean useCache)

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Michal Cukierman sent the following on 4/29/2010 12:30 PM: