ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: SV: accounting
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:05:07 GMT
Jonatan Soto wrote:
> Comments inline.
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
>> Jonatan Soto wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I recover this topic because I'm working on the adaptation of the spanish
>>> accountancy plan (Plan General Contable) to Ofbiz and I think it is
>>> reusable
>>> for other european countries and also to resolve some doubts.
>>> In fact I am working on the low-medium sized companies PGC there is
>>> another
>>> one for bigger enterprises, but it doesn't matter.
>>>
>>> The firsts steps I have done are:
>>>
>>>   - I've downloaded the PGC_ES_PYME.cvs from OpenBravo as Jeroen
>>>   recommended and it contains all the chart accounts.
>>>   - I've selected the columns that matches the *accountCode glAccountId
>>>   parentGlAccountId accountName glAccountClassId*. With a little regexp
>>> and
>>>   string replacement I've generated a data xml. I've used OpenBravo
>>> reference
>>>   to know the meanings of the columns (
>>>   http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Creating_Accounts_Files)
>>>
>>> Now, it seems that I have the PGC correctly loaded. I don't know if I have
>>> to do more things in order to get the PGC fully integrated. I have some
>>> doubts and I hope someone can point me to the right direction:
>>>
>>> The first thing is related to
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3411. Regarding to point 1,
>>> what
>>> are intended for the changes of the parentGlAccountid? In my case I used a
>>> few predefined in Ofbiz (asset, liability, revenue, expense, resource) as
>>> was referenced on the OpenBravo document. I don't know I will experience
>>> some side-effect because I have a very limited knowledge of how
>>> accountancy
>>> app works internally.
>>> I left the GL_ACCOUNT_TYPE_ID and GL_RESOURCE_TYPE_ID with null values. In
>>> this case I also don't know what can cause.
>>> Another thing concerned to the adaptation is to know how to do auto
>>> calculations for some accounts. In the spanish PGC there are a few
>>> accounts
>>> that are calculated using the values of another ones. It this possible by
>>> default?
>>>

>> I don't know, but maybe using ECA?
>

> Okay, I will investigate further so if I can find any OOTB way I will
> develop a solution following this approach. Then I can create a Jira patch
> and link it from the wiki or whatever.

Yes, sounds good. We will try to answer your questions as your will go forward

>>  I am probably missing some questions, but I think they will come along the
>>> time...
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot!
>>>

>>> PS: If it is the interest of somebody I can attach the spanish PGC I have
>>> created to the jira or wiki.
>>>

>> Yes thanks, we could have a page in the wiki with this 1st effort going
>> on...
>>

> May you tell me the procedure that you would like to do that.

Create a page in the open wiki space (OFBiz (Open For Business) Project Open Wiki) and as
you suggested refer to it from the Jira
issue you will create. We will see later how to organize things...

Thanks

Jacques

>> Jacques
>>

>>> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM, <malin.nicolas@librenberry.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>  No, or not writing by neogia team's. If I want revert Naccounting

Neogia

if the chart of
in their country?

it's each company's

> [...]