ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz screen rendering problem.
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:07:23 GMT
Hi Scott:
Exactly which cache settings are you referring to? Could you be more
specific or point me to some documentation that discusses this?
Thanks much.
Ruth

Scott Gray wrote:
> If your cache settings are correct then there is no XML parsing except for the first
load.

> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 20/04/2010, at 12:11 AM, Anil Soni wrote:
>

>> Because OFBiz XML rendering part is taking so much time. Minimum 40 % time (of total
time taken by a request) it will take in screen rendering if user request something (same
ecommerce main page).This is after all the caching setting in cache.properties.

>> I've tried other approach where I included FTL directly on controller request and
It saves my 50 % time of total time taken by a request.

>> So OFBiz XML parsing is the bottleneck for performance. Is there any setting or something
that I am missing ?

I've a page with 4 screens, say s1,s2,s3 and s4,when I will call this page then all the screens
will render sequentially (like s1 -> s2 -> s3 -> s4) or  parallelly (means all screen
at a time).

>>> I am asking this question because I found that minimum 40 % of time spent in
screen rendering  which is a major concern for the OFBiz performance.

>> Why is that a major concern? and 40% of what.. 10 milliseconds or 10 minutes?
>>
>> Regards
>> Scott
>>
>> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient
(s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information,
notify the sender and delete it from your system.