ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi based OFBiz framework
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:15:40 GMT
Hi Jacques,

Yes it is Rich Ajax Platform (RAP). RAP enabled Eclipse based
applications to run on web without or very minimal changes. This is
called single sourcing that is write your applications once and run them
either as web or desktop application. Programming model of RAP is same
as Eclipse Plugin-ins.

Thanks,

Raj

On 17/04/10 17:58, chris snow wrote:
> Hi Jacques, I think for the client Raj is using RAP from eclipse - the
> following link describes it in a few words: http://www.eclipse.org/rap
>

> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Jacques Le Roux<
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>  wrote:
>

>> Hi Raj,
>>
>> Could you please explain more the client-side section? Did you use
>> something GWT, or?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques

for