ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: puzzling error on ajp
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:18:51 GMT
thanks vince.
yes when I use /mystorename it works
what puzzle me is that the localhost / works fine that is what I use to
test.
so what is changed.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Vince Clark sent the following on 4/26/2010 11:05 AM:
> BJ - This doesn't really answer your question but this is how I handle it.
>
> I do not mount any OFBiz webapp with mount point= "/". This is because I have had other
problems in the past trying to do this and getting OFBiz to find resources such as style sheets
and images. There is probably a reasonable explanation and solution but I chose to just avoid
it.

> When using Apache to proxy requests I use a server side include. Here is the content
in my index.shtml file:
> <!--#include virtual="/store/control/main" -->
>
> That's it. So I do not have to mount any OFBiz webapp as root, I can still serve other
resources from Apache if I want to. Any mount point I need to proxy to OFBiz is configured
in the Apache config file.