ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Question regarding Catalog management in Ofbiz
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:48:01 GMT
unfortunately I struggle with my native language so what the link shows
does not make sense to me.
I am sure some of the others can though.
btw if you want to provide a patch.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
and welcome to the community.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Michal Cukierman sent the following on 4/30/2010 4:02 AM: