ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Question regarding Catalog management in Ofbiz
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:33:01 GMT
Micheal:
the rollup is like a linkilst instead of DB relationships.
there for it needs to be walked through.
Since not all Catagories have a rollup you start with the main category.
However what scott suggested about a view entity would give you the Id's
in each. what it will not give, is you all the ID that don't have rollup.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Michal Cukierman sent the following on 4/30/2010 8:02 AM: