ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From masionas <michael.koro...@gmail.com>
Subject Anon Checkout - the way personal data is stored
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:59:58 GMT

Hi,

We are implementing Anon Checkout with some mods to native in our Ofbiz
version and one question has raised with regard to partyId=_NA_  during
anonymous checkout. The thing is it keeps adding postal addresses as well as
emails and credit cards from all the different anon orders to SINGLE and the
SAME partyId = _NA_. Is it the best way to store anon user address details
etc.? Can't be here a space for a conflict of the data or misreading or
overwrites as it becomes more and more anon orders? I see it shows the
history of changes Person names thougg. I wonder would it be more feasible
to generate some unique partyIds  (perhaps based on visitorIds ?? ) per each
single  anon order to be easier then locate anon user profile and see only
THIS user info. Because as for now it seems under _NA_ profile there is
going to be thousands of anon users.

All the comments are much appreciated. Thanks.