ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: rev 930580 broke
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 15:54:03 GMT
that is the second error
the first error was that the error ended up in the URL. that was what I
was referring to as broke
yes for non demo install with no parties added this is the error.


=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>


Scott Gray sent the following on 4/4/2010 8:44 AM:
> So that screen depends on the userLogin having an associated party and your install process
hasn't achieved that.
> 
> Regards
> Scott
> 
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
> 
> On 4/04/2010, at 8:57 AM, BJ Freeman wrote:
> 
>> from URL
>> /myportal/control/editlogin?partyId=Expression party is undefined on
>> line 51, column 59 in
>> component://party/webapp/partymgr/party/profileblocks/UserLogin.ftl.The
>> problematic instruction:----------==> ${party.partyId} [on line 51,
>> column 57 in
>> component://party/webapp/partymgr/party/profileblocks/UserLogin.ftl] in
>> user-directive ofbizUrl [on line 51, column 28 in
>> component://party/webapp/partymgr/party/profileblocks/UserLogin.ftl]----------Java
>> backtrace for
>> programmers:----------freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException:
>> Expression party is undefined on line 51, column 59 in
>> component://party/webapp/partymgr/party/profileblocks/UserLogin.ftl.at
>> freemarker.core.TemplateObject.assertNonNull(TemplateObject.java:124)at
>> freemarker.core.TemplateObject.invalidTypeException(TemplateObject.java:134)at
>> freemarker.core.Dot._getAsTemplateModel(Dot.java:78)at
>> freemarker.core.Expression.getAsTemplateModel(Expression.java:89)at
>> freemarker.core.Expression.getStringValue(Expression.java:93)at
>> freemarker.core.DollarVariable.accept(DollarVariable.java:76)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:298)at
>> freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:130)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.ConditionalBlock.accept(ConditionalBlock.java:79)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189)at
>> org.ofbiz.base.util.template.FreeMarkerWorker.renderTemplate(FreeMarkerWorker.java:211)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget.renderHtmlTemplate(HtmlWidget.java:205)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget$HtmlTemplate.renderWidgetString(HtmlWidget.java:250)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget.renderWidgetString(HtmlWidget.java:110)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$PlatformSpecific.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:1001)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:135)at
>> sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor110.invoke(Unknown Source)at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)at
>> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)at
>> freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.invokeMethod(BeansWrapper.java:840)at
>> freemarker.ext.beans.OverloadedMethodModel.exec(OverloadedMethodModel.java:104)at
>> freemarker.core.MethodCall._getAsTemplateModel(MethodCall.java:93)at
>> freemarker.core.Expression.getAsTemplateModel(Expression.java:89)at
>> freemarker.core.Expression.getStringValue(Expression.java:93)at
>> freemarker.core.DollarVariable.accept(DollarVariable.java:76)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.ConditionalBlock.accept(ConditionalBlock.java:79)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.ConditionalBlock.accept(ConditionalBlock.java:79)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416)at
>> freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)at
>> freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189)at
>> org.ofbiz.base.util.template.FreeMarkerWorker.renderTemplate(FreeMarkerWorker.java:211)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget.renderHtmlTemplate(HtmlWidget.java:205)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget$HtmlTemplate.renderWidgetString(HtmlWidget.java:250)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.HtmlWidget.renderWidgetString(HtmlWidget.java:110)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$PlatformSpecific.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:1001)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$IncludeScreen.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:576)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Container.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:296)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorSection.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:704)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$SectionsRenderer.render(ModelScreenWidget.java:167)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorSectionInclude.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:736)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Container.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:296)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Container.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:296)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorSection.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:704)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$SectionsRenderer.render(ModelScreenWidget.java:167)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorSectionInclude.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:736)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Container.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:296)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorScreen.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:672)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$IncludeScreen.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:576)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$DecoratorScreen.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:672)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget.renderSubWidgetsString(ModelScreenWidget.java:137)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreenWidget$Section.renderWidgetString(ModelScreenWidget.java:228)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java:394)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:135)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:97)at
>> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.MacroScreenViewHandler.render(MacroScreenViewHandler.java:104)at
>> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java:840)at
>> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:559)at
>> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:524)at
>> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:227)at
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)at
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)at
>> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:267)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:568)at
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)at
>> org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)at
>> org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)at
>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)at
>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)at
>> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)at
>> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)&userLoginId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> =========================
>> BJ Freeman
>> http://bjfreeman.elance.com
>> Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
>> Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
>>
>> Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist
>>
>> Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
>> Linkedin
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
>>
>>
>> BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/4/2010 7:46 AM:
>>> downloaded nightly build
>>> did a install-extseed
>>> did a load-admin-user-login
>>> login as id and changed password.
>>> went to myportal
>>> click on edit of the new login
>>> The error message is in the URL so get a
>>> Request-URI Too Large
>>>
>>> =========================
>>> BJ Freeman
>>> http://bjfreeman.elance.com
>>> Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
>>> Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
>>>
>>> Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist
>>>
>>> Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
>>> Linkedin
>>> <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
> 



Mime
View raw message