ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Advice on modeling for services
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 14:54:28 GMT
A raw material is something that is acted upon or used by or by human
labor or industry, for use as a building material to create some product
so a product would not be defined as RAW_MATERIAL

I am not clear as to how you have an enduser create a product unless
they are using the standard manufacturing processes.
if they do make a product based on a product run, then the end produce
would be a Product type in
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=PC001

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Bob Morley sent the following on 4/9/2010 7:11 AM: