ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Parimal Gain <parimal.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: How to remove a variable from the parameters context?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 05:22:39 GMT
Hi Patrick,

In case you have categoryName in parameter you need to use
parameters.categoryName in description attribute(for form-widget), no
need to remove id form it.

If there is need of removing then, parameters is nothing but a map, you
can use methods regarding map.

for ftl you can use this pattern

<select>
    <option
value="${parameters.productCategoryId!}">${parameters.categoryName!}</option>
</select>

HTH

Regards
--