ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New OFBiz stable release
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:40:07 GMT
I think its time to start thinking on the things that should be taken
care in / before release branch 10.04.

Bug fixing should be the major area which should be taken care
extensively in next two months.
What about new features etc. etc.?

Please comment.
Thanks!

--
Ashish

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 6:47 AM, David E Jones <dejc@me.com> wrote:

> There is no set date yet. The last release was in April 2009 (hence the version number
of 09.04 on it), and the one before that was about 2 years before. Chances are it won't be
another 2 years before another release, but probably at least a year... so perhaps we'll do
another release branch in around 4 months.