ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: http://ofbiz.apache.org/ Download
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 01:36:55 GMT
I don't mind if we step back from where we were,
just need the web site to reflect the changes.

I was not aware that the build, logs, urls will not be supported.
it is a a problem, I may provide a dedicated server from the host I use,
OR I will provide the build files on my own.

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/31/2010 3:47 PM: