ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Brajesh Patel <brajeshpate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xml file Tag Definitions
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 04:13:38 GMT
Hi Kranthi,

For this you can find xsd file you will get information for all the tags
1) controller.xml:  site-conf.xsd
2) ofbiz-component.xml: ofbiz-component.xsd
3) commonscreens.xml: widget-screen.xsd

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/7045170/AdvancedFrameworkTranscription.doc?version=1

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/7045170/ofbiz-reference-book.hwm.163.pdf?version=1

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

all the above link will helpful for tag and flow.

--
Thanks
Brajesh Patel

HotWax Media