ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Snow <sno...@snowconsulting.co.uk>
Subject Re: iCalendar integration into workeffort
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:21:10 GMT
Hi Adrian,

I think I had to associate a child event to the iCalendar workeffort
before I could create events in Sunbird.  - I can't remember exactly I
have tried so many combinations of things now!

Many thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk