ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Snow <sno...@snowconsulting.co.uk>
Subject Re: main new features - question
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:38:28 GMT
Hi Hans,

I'm aware that axis2 can do REST - I was hoping that ofbiz now supports
REST OOTB!

I think there may be some extra attributes required on the service to
make them REST capable such as HTTP method type (POST/GET/...)

Many thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk