ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <d...@me.com>
Subject Re: Small help icon next the form field title
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:38:22 GMT

I like the form widget better how it is. At least now you can use auto-completion in your
XML editor to remind you of options and to save typing (and to do some validation too).

It sounds like you are proposing to create an alternative to the current form widget. I suppose
you could build it, contribute it, and try to convince other people to use it (which is exactly
what I had to do originally with the current form widget).

Aside from that, I can't think of any other advice.

-David