ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Alexander1893 <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>
Subject Re: Demo Data - Financial Account Activation
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:37:38 GMT

Hi all,

I know had a deeper look at the service etc.
The service is used to create a FinAccount for the user and charge it with
the amount of the product.
That works fine - but each time the product is bought a new FinAccount is
created. I can't see any possibility at the moment to only create a
FinAccount once for each user and after the first creation just charge the
Account evertime the user buys a product e.g. "FinAccount Reload".

Can anyone help here? Probably I will have to write a new service for that
or can I use an existing one?
For gift cards there's such a "Reload"-product...

Thanks a lot for any help!
Alexander

Alexander1893 wrote:

> Hi Sharan,
>
> I know found the service name (was looking in the wrong place... sorry).
>
> But I still not understand how the logic is behind assigning content to a
> service...
>
> Can anyone help here?
>
> Thanks
> Alexander
>

> Alexander1893 wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sharan,
>>
>> thanks for the reply. But actually I can't see anywhere the field
>> "Service Name"...
>> I just see "Product Content Type Id  	Fulfillment External (Async)" on
>> the Screen
>>
>> Any further help?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Alexander
>>

>> Sharan-F wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Alexander
>>>
>>> Are you are asking about what triggers the creation of the financial
>>> account from the FA-001 product ? If so then this might help.
>>>
>>> 1. Login to Catalog Manager as admin
>>> 2. Find the 'FA-001' product
>>> 3. Click on the 'Content' tab
>>> 4. You will see that there is a content entry called 'FA-ACTIVATION' .
>>> 5. Click on the 'FA-ACTIVATION' under the 'Edit Content' column and it
>>> will take you to the content entry for 'FA-ACTIVATION'.
>>> 6. In the 'Service Name' field you will see that there is a service
>>> associated with this entry called 'createPartyFinAccountFromPurchase'.
>>>
>>> I think that it this service that asynchronously creates the financial
>>> account for the product but am not sure if there are other rules around
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Sharan