ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Paypal Payment via PayFlow Pro
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:14:43 GMT
Unless your calling Payflow Link the same as Express Checkout
however it does not use the Gateway feature meaning like authorizenet.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 1/24/2010 3:09 PM:
> Scott:
> not sure you looked at the links, they do not support what you say,
> unless I missed something.
>
> Scott Gray sent the following on 1/24/2010 3:01 PM:
>> On 24/01/2010, at 3:53 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
>>
>>> Paypal has change what they call services.
>>> the one that is used in 9.04 (redirect) is called
>>> Website Payments Pro
>>> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_wp-pro-overview-outside
>>>
>>> PayPal Express Checkout
>>> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_additional-payment-overview-outside
>>>
>>> Pay flow Payment Gateway is similar to authorizenet but not OOTB
>>> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_payflow-gateway-overview-outside
>> Express Checkout is also available using the Payflow Pro Payment gateway, both implementations
are available OOTB (although there were some limitations in the Payflow version which may
or may not still be the case.)
>>> BJ Freeman sent the following on 1/24/2010 9:00 AM:

Is