ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From guo weizhan <guo.weiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing workflow in ofbiz
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:52:52 GMT
I guess you can using the ECA,

ECA (Event Condition Action) is much like a trigger. When a service is
called, a lookup is performed to see if any ECAs are defined for this event.
Events include before authentication, before IN parameter validation, before
actual service invocation, before OUT parameter validation, before
transaction commit, or before the service returns. Next each conditionin the
ECA definition is evaluated and if all come back as true, each actionis
performed. An action is just a service which must be defined to work with
the parameters already in the service's context. There are no limit to the
number of conditions or actions each ECA may define.<service-eca>
<eca service="testScv" event="commit">
<condition field-name="message" operator="equals" value="12345"/>
<action service="testBsh" mode="sync"/>
</eca>
</service-eca>
you can get more information :