ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Brett Palmer <brettgpal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jython error
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:17:53 GMT
I think there were some early implementations in the test framework to
support jython but there were never fully completed.  This wouldn't be
very difficult to complete though.  I wrote an custom jython web event
handler for ofbiz for creating easy test scripts for our application.
The same could be done for the service engine.

In my organization, we moved away from Jython and adopted Groovy when
ofbiz moved that direction.  If you would like some sample code for
jython integration let me know.

Brett