ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Torstein Hegbom" <torst...@itpolaris.no>
Subject Using port other than 8080
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:44:14 GMT
I followed the advice of using port 28080, since the port 8080 was busy.
When running I get some problems going from https to http, where the port
changes from 8443 back to 8080, where it should change back to 28080.

Now when I am doing a restart after having changed all ports in all xml from
8080 to 28080, I get the following error:

ofbiz$ ./startofbiz.sh

Set OFBIZ_HOME to - /ofbiz

Exception in thread "main" java.net.BindException: Address already in use

        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

        at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:336)

        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:336)

        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:202)

        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.initListenerThread(Start.java:159)

        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:86)

        at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:398)

What has caused this problem? Do I need to ask the operation guys to restart
the server? Will that cure the problem?

Thanks

Torstein Hegbom