ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Krupakar Jonnalagadda <krupakar.jonnalaga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing workflow in ofbiz
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 05:26:52 GMT
Thanks a lot for the info.
Before we go in details, can I get an example work flow demo from ofbiz 9.04
release?

I am able capture a request from customer for 'Request for a quote'.
I want to assign this request to validate and approve by some other user.
Calculate the price/cost
Submit the quote to customer, etc.

Could you please give me suggestion how to demonstrate this using ofbiz?