ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Mayur <vikas.ma...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: order is not verified for packing
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:46:33 GMT
Hi Jacques,

All the new code is reverted back in rev. 781008 to where it was and
now the functionality is working as it used to be before the new
process "Verify Pick" was introduced.

Please watch out for upcoming commits with slight changes in the work
flow. With new changes the packing process will work as it used to be.

Vikas