ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pranay Pandey <pranay.pan...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Error while processing UPS shipment.
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:55:47 GMT
Hello Rohit,

Are you doing it from Shipment --> Rout Segments screen.
If yes then this screen is not having issue which your log is saying.  
Its clear from log that its a secure url problem.:

observe:
======================================
> ============== Found URL parameter [shipmentId] passed to secure  
> (https)
> request-map with uri [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] with an event  
> that
> calls service [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment]; this is not allowed for
> security reasons! The data should be encrypted by making it part of  
> the
> request body (a form field) instead of the request URL. Moreover it  
> would be
> kind if you could create a Jira sub-task of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a  
> sub-task
> for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create a  
> Jira
> issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank  
> you in
> advance for your help.; In session  
> [743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1];
> Note that this can be changed using the
> service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the  
> url.properties
> file

======================================

>
> "
> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
> Error writing the ShipmentConfirmRequest XML Document to a String:
> java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> "

This error usually comes when the xml begin prepared is not proper or  
having a string null for some value.  The code there should be  
improved and I and on it. Will submit a patch for it soon.


Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Jun 4, 2009, at 2:31 PM, rohit2006 wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I think there is a bug in UpsServices.java. Its throwing the following
> error. I am using the latest code from svn, still its throwing the  
> error.
>
> "
> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
> Error writing the ShipmentConfirmRequest XML Document to a String:
> java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> "
> Has anyone else encountered similar error ?
>
> Rohit
>
> The log reads as below:
>
> 009-06-04 04:35:20,438 (TP-Processor7) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 692:INFO ]
> Rendering View [EditShipmentRouteSegments],
> sessionId=743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1
> 2009-06-04 04:35:21,315 (TP-Processor7) [ ControlServlet.java: 
> 309:INFO ]
> [[[EditShipmentRouteSegments] Request Done- total:0.88,since
> last([EditShipmentRout...):0.88]]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:24,799 (TP-Processor6) [ ControlServlet.java: 
> 131:INFO ]
> [[[duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] Request Begun, encoding=[UTF-8]-
> total:0.0,since last(Begin):0.0]]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:24,807 (TP-Processor6) [ServiceEventHandler.java: 
> 407:ERROR]
> =============== Found URL parameter [shipmentId] passed to secure  
> (https)
> request-map with uri [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] with an event  
> that
> calls service [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment]; this is not allowed for
> security reasons! The data should be encrypted by making it part of  
> the
> request body (a form field) instead of the request URL. Moreover it  
> would be
> kind if you could create a Jira sub-task of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a  
> sub-task
> for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create a  
> Jira
> issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank  
> you in
> advance for your help.; In session  
> [743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1];
> Note that this can be changed using the
> service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the  
> url.properties
> file
> 2009-06-04 04:35:24,808 (TP-Processor6) [ServiceEventHandler.java: 
> 407:ERROR]
> =============== Found URL parameter [shipmentRouteSegmentId] passed to
> secure (https) request-map with uri [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment]  
> with an
> event that calls service [duplicateShipmentRouteSegment]; this is not
> allowed for security reasons! The data should be encrypted by making  
> it part
> of the request body (a form field) instead of the request URL.  
> Moreover it
> would be kind if you could create a Jira sub-task of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a  
> sub-task
> for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create a  
> Jira
> issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank  
> you in
> advance for your help.; In session  
> [743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1];
> Note that this can be changed using the
> service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the  
> url.properties
> file
> 2009-06-04 04:35:25,391 (TP-Processor6) [ ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 586:INFO ]
> Sync service [facility/createShipmentRouteSegment] finished in [472]
> milliseconds
> 2009-06-04 04:35:25,414 (TP-Processor6) [ ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 586:INFO ]
> Sync service [facility/duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] finished in  
> [606]
> milliseconds
> 2009-06-04 04:35:25,415 (TP-Processor6) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 588:INFO ] Ran
> Event [service:#duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] from [request],  
> result is
> [success]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:25,416 (TP-Processor6) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 692:INFO ]
> Rendering View [EditShipmentRouteSegments],
> sessionId=743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1
> 2009-06-04 04:35:25,979 (TP-Processor6) [ ControlServlet.java: 
> 309:INFO ]
> [[[duplicateShipmentRouteSegment] Request Done- total:1.179,since
> last([duplicateShipmen...):1.179]]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:31,867 (TP-Processor7) [ ControlServlet.java: 
> 131:INFO ]
> [[[upsShipmentConfirm] Request Begun, encoding=[UTF-8]- total: 
> 0.0,since
> last(Begin):0.0]]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:31,871 (TP-Processor7) [ServiceEventHandler.java: 
> 407:ERROR]
> =============== Found URL parameter [shipmentId] passed to secure  
> (https)
> request-map with uri [upsShipmentConfirm] with an event that calls  
> service
> [upsShipmentConfirm]; this is not allowed for security reasons! The  
> data
> should be encrypted by making it part of the request body (a form  
> field)
> instead of the request URL. Moreover it would be kind if you could  
> create a
> Jira sub-task of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330  
> (check
> before if a sub-task for this error does not exist). If you are not  
> sure how
> to create a Jira issue please have a look before at
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank you in advance for your help.; In  
> session
> [743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1]; Note that this can be  
> changed using
> the service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the  
> url.properties
> file
> 2009-06-04 04:35:31,871 (TP-Processor7) [ServiceEventHandler.java: 
> 407:ERROR]
> =============== Found URL parameter [shipmentRouteSegmentId] passed to
> secure (https) request-map with uri [upsShipmentConfirm] with an  
> event that
> calls service [upsShipmentConfirm]; this is not allowed for security
> reasons! The data should be encrypted by making it part of the  
> request body
> (a form field) instead of the request URL. Moreover it would be kind  
> if you
> could create a Jira sub-task of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2330 (check before if a  
> sub-task
> for this error does not exist). If you are not sure how to create a  
> Jira
> issue please have a look before at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/r. Thank  
> you in
> advance for your help.; In session  
> [743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1];
> Note that this can be changed using the
> service.http.parameters.require.encrypted property in the  
> url.properties
> file
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,322 (TP-Processor7) [ UpsServices.java: 
> 518:ERROR] ----
> exception report  
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Error writing the ShipmentConfirmRequest XML Document to a String:
> java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException Exception: java.io.IOException Message:
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:  
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.writeXmlDocument(UtilXml.java:321)
> org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.writeXmlDocument(UtilXml.java:301)
> org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.writeXmlDocument(UtilXml.java:236)
> org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilXml.writeXmlDocument(UtilXml.java:226)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .shipment 
> .thirdparty.ups.UpsServices.upsShipmentConfirm(UpsServices.java:515)
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> sun 
> .reflect 
> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> sun 
> .reflect 
> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 
> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .service 
> .engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:96)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.java:54)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 392)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 221)
> org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java: 
> 159)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .webapp.event.ServiceEventHandler.invoke(ServiceEventHandler.java:336)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.runEvent(RequestHandler.java: 
> 587)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 361)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:211)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core 
> .ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
> 290)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 263)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core 
> .ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
> 235)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java: 
> 233)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java: 
> 175)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
> 109)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 568)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .catalina 
> .container 
> .CrossSubdomainSessionValve.invoke(CrossSubdomainSessionValve.java:44)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 286)
> org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
> org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
> org 
> .apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java: 
> 697)
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket 
> $SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,322 (TP-Processor7) [ ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 530:ERROR]
> Error in Service [upsShipmentConfirm]: Error writing the
> ShipmentConfirmRequest XML Document to a String: java.io.IOException:
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:  
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,323 (TP-Processor7) [ TransactionUtil.java: 
> 285:ERROR]
> ---- exception report
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> [TransactionUtil.rollback] Exception: java.lang.Exception Message:  
> Stack
> Trace ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:284)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:266)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 534)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 221)
> org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java: 
> 159)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .webapp.event.ServiceEventHandler.invoke(ServiceEventHandler.java:336)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.runEvent(RequestHandler.java: 
> 587)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 361)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:211)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core 
> .ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
> 290)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 263)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core 
> .ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
> 235)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina 
> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java: 
> 233)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java: 
> 175)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
> 109)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 568)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .catalina 
> .container 
> .CrossSubdomainSessionValve.invoke(CrossSubdomainSessionValve.java:44)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 286)
> org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
> org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
> org 
> .apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java: 
> 697)
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket 
> $SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,324 (TP-Processor7) [ TransactionUtil.java: 
> 295:INFO ]
> [TransactionUtil.rollback] transaction rolled back
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,324 (TP-Processor7) [ ServiceDispatcher.java: 
> 586:INFO ]
> Sync service [facility/upsShipmentConfirm] finished in [452]  
> milliseconds
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,324 (TP-Processor7) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 588:INFO ] Ran
> Event [service:#upsShipmentConfirm] from [request], result is [error]
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,349 (TP-Processor7) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 399:ERROR]
> Request upsShipmentConfirm caused an error with the following  
> message: Error
> writing the ShipmentConfirmRequest XML Document to a String:
> java.io.IOException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 2009-06-04 04:35:32,371 (TP-Processor7) [ RequestHandler.java: 
> 692:INFO ]
> Rendering View [EditShipmentRouteSegments],
> sessionId=743586BA803CB620BFE228FE0D77AA60.jvm1
> 2009-06-04 04:35:33,134 (TP-Processor7) [ ControlServlet.java: 
> 309:INFO ]
> [[[upsShipmentConfirm] Request Done- total:1.267,since
> last([upsShipmentConfi...):1.267]]
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Error-while-processing-UPS-shipment.-tp23866240p23866240.html
> Sent from the OFBiz - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>


Mime
View raw message