ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ashish Vijaywargiya <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:04:21 GMT
Is it first time you are writing code in J2EE platform ?
The error is super verbose:
Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException

It is trying to call checkExternalLoginKey method of LoginEvents.java class
but that method doesn't exists there.

Please try to find some time and read the below document.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE

I am sure you will feel very much confident after reading above document.

--
Ashish

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Ravi Kumar <raviproff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I create one custom application and enable the check authentication.
>
> When i click on my application first time it ask to login(even previously
> logged as admin).
> I can access my application when after providing username and password.
>
> After that i can access my application without ask any login, but i got
> some
> error in my ofbiz log
>
> ERROR LOG:
> ==========
>
> ---- exception report
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Problems Processing Event
> Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
> Message:
>
> org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
> ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
> java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1605)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler.invoke(JavaEventHandler.java:91)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler.invoke(JavaEventHandler.java:78)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.runEvent(RequestHandler.java:587)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:280)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:211)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:263)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:568)
>
> org.ofbiz.catalina.container.CrossSubdomainSessionValve.invoke(CrossSubdomainSessionValve.java:44)
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> 2009-05-30 13:25:30,387 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-2) [
> RequestHandler.java:303:ERROR]
> ---- exception report
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Exception: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException
> Message: Problems processing event: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
>
> (org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse))
> ---- cause
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
> Message:
>
> org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
> ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents.checkExternalLoginKey(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
> java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1605)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler.invoke(JavaEventHandler.java:91)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler.invoke(JavaEventHandler.java:78)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.runEvent(RequestHandler.java:587)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:280)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:211)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:263)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:568)
>
> org.ofbiz.catalina.container.CrossSubdomainSessionValve.invoke(CrossSubdomainSessionValve.java:44)
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> contoller.xml:
> =========
>  <!-- Request Mappings -->
>    <request-map uri="checkLogin" edit="false">
>        <description>Verify a user is logged in.</description>
>        <security https="true" auth="false"/>
>        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
> invoke="checkLogin" />
>        <response name="success" type="view" value="main"/>
>        <response name="error" type="view" value="login"/>
>    </request-map>
>    <request-map uri="login">
>        <security https="true" auth="false"/>
>        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
> invoke="login"/>
>        <response name="success" type="view" value="main"/>
>        <response name="error" type="view" value="login"/>
>    </request-map>
>    <request-map uri="logout">
>        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
>        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
> invoke="logout"/>
>        <response name="success" type="request" value="checkLogin"/>
>        <response name="error" type="view" value="main"/>
>    </request-map>
>
>
>    <request-map uri="main">
>    <security https="true" auth="true"/>
>        <response name="success" type="view" value="OrderList"/>
>    </request-map>
>
>    <request-map uri="orderview">
>        <response name="success" type="view" value="OrderView"/>
>    </request-map>
>
>    <!-- end of request mappings -->
>
>    <!-- View Mappings -->
>    <view-map name="error" page="/error/error.jsp"/>
>    <view-map name="OrderList" type="screen"
> page="component://xym/widget/xym/Screens.xml#OrderList"/>
>    <view-map name="OrderView" type="screen"
> page="component://xym/widget/xym/Screens.xml#OrderView"/>
>    <view-map name="login" type="screen"
> page="component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#login"/>
>
>
> Thanks in advanced
>
> Ravi
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message