ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Adding a produkt
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:32:40 GMT
your can replace your own data in the demo data. I would save the
original for reference.
Webtools is not mean everyday importing, though it can be used that say.
it is better to write a import that then calls the orders services.

Most definitely you can use the catalog to add product.
1) put the new ID in the search and select product in the drop down
2) fill in the page the submit and you have the product.
3) click on content and fill n the data. the bottom click on browse. if
you have an URL you can put in or find and select your large image. When
 you click on upload image it will put the resized images into the right
there is more but that should get you going.

Torstein Hegbom sent the following on 6/3/2009 1:11 PM:
> I have been playing around with this really great system for more than four
> weeks now, and I have a question. One can add products using Demodata, add a
> order or using xml import using the system-administration tool (WebTools).
> Can I use the catalog-screen in some way to add a product into the
> product-store?
> Thanks.
> Torstein Hegbom

BJ Freeman