ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Anshuman Manur <anshuman_ma...@stragure.com>
Subject Re: Jython error
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 08:13:57 GMT
Thank you for your response. I agree that it shouldn't be too difficult to
integrate, however, I think groovy pretty much does everything that Python
can, so as much as I want to use Python, in view of the time limitations, I
will stick to groovy. If I do think of taking up a Jython integration, I'll
take you up on those code samples.

Anshu