ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Need help with entity and grouping/ordering
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:39:44 GMT
Could you include the log from the findlist error.
there maybe another reason that the query did not work.
there are examples of find on a view entity that has groupby and then
used an orderby in the find.
so I find it hard to believe that it will not work with mysql.

lns_lns sent the following on 6/2/2009 9:50 AM: